Send your CV's at email@example.com
BOS is an equal opportunity employer. BOS has a friendly work environment encouraging team work and professional growth. BOS is always looking for performers who want to make a contribution.
The British Overseas School, Karachi are looking to recruit the following members of staff:
- Head of Science (Secondary)
- Mathematics teacher (Secondary)
Applicants need to have
- A first degree in the subject applied for (or a closely related subject) and a PGCE (or an internationally recognised equivalent) as a minimum
- Recent teaching experience in a UK school or a British International/Curriculum School
- A minimum of 5 years teaching experience covering two or more schools for teachers applying for HoD positions
- A minimum of 3 years teaching experience for teacher positions
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- A high degree of adaptability, flexibility and cultural sensitivity.
We are a small all through school up to Year 11 IGCSE with a wonderful staff and student body.
Interested candidates should send in a cover letter and CV to:
Deadline: 30th April 2017 (we reserve the right to recruit earlier if a suitable candidate is found)