Information you provide
When you register for The BOS services, we may ask you to provide personal information about you or your firm.
When you visit The BOS’ web site or its other sites or services, we send one or more cookies to your computer to improve the quality of service to users.
When you access The BOS services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These logs may include information such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
We will continue to send you notices and other important information affecting your account or services in order to fulfill our service obligations to you.
When you send email or other communications to The BOS, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our service.
The BOS may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our search technology, customized content and advertising.
The BOS may process personal information for:
- Providing our services, including the display of customized content and advertising;
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network;
- Protecting the rights or property of The BOS or our users; and
- Developing new services.
The BOS may share personal information with other companies or individuals outside of The BOS in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of The BOS, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.